Whats app latest DP and Awsome status



Hey friends if you are whats app and other social sites lover then you change your profile picture and status also after in a short  time period and you search on Internet for different picture and status of different varieties like attitudes type, cute type, broken heart type, Ego type etc. So friends I promised to you after seeing My collection you can not think to search on other websites so let's see..

Profile Picture 

1.Anger



2.Attitude


3.Cute baby


4 Break up.



5 Broken heart


6.Ego




7.Good morning

 8.Good night

9. NO DP



10.Sad


11.Smile


12.Sorry



13 . success 


14.Weather

o



15 EXTRA











Status

1 Amazing status

  •    3 steps to move on. CTRL + ALT + DEL. Control yourself, look for an alternate solution, and delete the situation that hurts you.
  • A friend is someone who’s there when he needs you.
  • A hug is a perfect gift. One size fits all, and nobody minds if you exchange it.

2 Angry status

  • Actions speak louder than words, your words don’t mean anything to me when your actions are telling me different.
  • Anger is a feeling that makes your mouth work faster than your mind.
  • Don’t be so happy, I don’t really forgive people, I just pretend like it’s ok and wait for my turn to destroy them.

3 Attitude status

  • Attitudes are based on assumptions. In order to change attitudes one must first change one's assumptions
  • Beauty is skin deep but attitude is to the bone
  • Character is the result of two things: mental attitude and the way we spend our time
  • Please don't confuse between my attitude and my personality becoz my personality is depend who I am and my attitude depend on who are you! 

4 Break up status

  • A broken relationship would make you feel more lonely than when you were single.
  • All failed relationships hurt, but losing someone who doesn’t appreciate you is actually a gain, not a loss.
  • Do you know why a previous relationship is called EX? It’s not the term for the past. EX is short for EXpired.

5 Cool status

  •  Happiness is when "last seen at" changes to "online" and then to "typing" 
  • "I enjoy when people show Attitude to me because it shows that they need an Attitude to impress me!"
  • A man asks a trainer in the gym: "I want 2 impress that beautiful girl , which machine can I use?" Trainer replies: "Use the ATM"
  • Beauty Fades After Time, But Personality Is Forever!

6 Cute status

  • 3 C’s of LIFE: Choice, Chance, Change – You must make a choice to take a chance or your life will never change.
  • A good heart and a good nature are two different issues, A good heart can win many relationships, But a good nature can win many good hearts.
  • A great relationship is about two main things. First, find out the similarities. Second, respect the differences.

7  Facebook status

  • A bank is a place that will lend you money, if you can prove that you don’t need it.
  • A daughter is a little girl that grows up to be a FRIEND.
  • A man’s biggest mistake is giving another man the opportunity to make his woman smile.
  • A relationship with no arguments, is a relationship with a lot of secrets.

8 Failure

  • A bend in the road is not the end of the road... unless you fail to make the turn.
  • A little more persistence, a little more effort, and what seemed hopeless failure may turn to glorious success.
  • Any dude that waits till Valentine's day to treat his woman like a Queen is failing 364 days a year

9 Get well soon status

  • An early morning walk is a blessing for the whole day.
  • As you rest and heal, know that you are thought of warmly and wished a quick recovery.
  • Get well cards have become so humorous that if you don’t get sick you’re missing half the fun.

10 Friend ship status

  •  Friendship is a warm feeling which comes from the inner core of the heart it cannot be buy or sell!!
  •  If care is a wave, I give you sea. Leaf. If trust is a planet, I give you galaxy, if friendship is life, I give you mine for free.keep smiling friend.
  •  Somebody asked me to explain the relationship between you and me, they expected the answer as, just friends. But I simply smiled and said. God's gift.

Comments

  1. Thank you so much for sharing these WhatsApp DP collection with us. I loved your blog. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. <a href="https://piratechno.blogspot.com/2019/08/how-to-insert-invisible-text-in-image.html?m=1>xyz</a>

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Sad shayari